The new Mi SonicCharge 3.0 Charger Combo supports 67W charging speeds and has built-in surge protection.
Xiaomi has announced the launch of the new fast charger today. Xiaomi claims the charger will not only be compatible with smartphones but also with laptops as well as other Type C devices. With support for Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0. Xiaomi claims this will help the charger provide universal fast charging.
- The Mi 67W SonicCharge is a compact wall charger with a two-prong plug.
- There is a single USB-A port and the device ships with a 6A USB-A to USB-C cable with a length of 1 meter.
- Equipped with built-in surge protection
- BIS certified
- Supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging technology.
- Charging accessories can top up smartphones, laptops, Mi Band, headphones, and Type-C compatible devices.
The Mi 67W SonicCharge carries a price tag of Rs 1,999 and comes with a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase. It will be available for purchase from Mi.com, and Mi Home Stores across the country.