Samsung Electronics has launched its budget smartphone Galaxy J3 Pro in India. This is a new device from Samsung’s J series that is priced affordably at Rs. 8,490.
Galaxy J3 Pro is Samsung’s ‘Made in India’ smartphone, which is backed by S Bike mode and Ultra Data Saving mode.In terms of specifications, Galaxy J3 Pro includes the following:
1. 5-inch Super AMOLED display
2. Frames with metal-like finish
3. 2GB RAM+ 16GB inbuilt storage, which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
4. 8MP rear camera with LED flash that supports full HD recording
5. 5MP selfie camera
6. Connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, Micro-USB
7. 2600mAh battery
8. Android Lollipop
9. 1.5GHz quad core Spreadtrum processor
10. Dual SIM sockets.
This is the first time Samsung has launched an online exclusive product and is expected to attract its huge customer base towards the device. The sale of the smartphone has begun from April 6, 2017.
By Baishakhi Dutta